- Visit Agentur für Arbeit (Employment Agency) with your CV.
- Use your phone. Make sure you check platforms like Social Bee or Jobs4Refugees.
- Look for job advertisements in your neighborhood. For example: some supermarkets have a board where people put information like job offers.
- Read the job offers section of newspapers.
- Take your CV with you and visit work places of your interest, introduce yourself and leave your CV there.
- Think about doing an internship in a work field of your interest.
Please note: In Germany it is common to do Schnuppertag (trial work day) or Praktikum (internship). It helps you to get an insight into the job.
Check out Esmatullah’s story: