I am disabled – can I get help?

Please inform the people at the Ankunftszentrum (Reception Center) about your Behinderung (disability) to get 1st help.

If you have a Schwerbehinderung (Heavy disability), you may get a Schwerbehindertenausweis. This ID card helps you to benefit from support programs. To get it, you will have to show medical papers about your disability.

For more help: Handicap International has a project for disabled refugees in Munich. It is called ComIn München: click here.

Check out Anas’ story: