Can I get support for my child with special needs?

Yes, you and your child with special needs can get support from the Jugendamt (Youth Welfare Office).

By typing in Bezirksamt or Sozialbürgerhaus on the Internet, you will find the contact details of the Jugendamt of your district. You can also ask your social service for assistance.