My partner is aggressive to me

When you are urgently confronted to violence, you can always call the police: 110.

This video explains how to recognize domestic violence:

If you are experiencing violence from your spouse, please contact following organisations:

For women  

Call Frauennotruf (Women Emergency Number) at 089 76 37 37. They will give you information about Frauenhäuser (Women Houses) where you can get protection from your husband. The locations of the houses are anonymous.

For men  

You can get help by contacting MIM (Informational Centre for Men in Munich)